VERITRAN is a company engaged in the provision of digital solutions as part of a commercial service portfolio aligned with a market which is diverse and demanding regarding quality guidelines and aspects. In the context of the protected granted to said commercial solutions, the executives of Veritran understand that the adoption and implementation of international models and standards vastly contribute to the ongoing improvement of services offered for the entire satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Pursuant to the foregoing, Veritran is certified under international ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standards. These good-practice guidelines set forth the responsibility for implementing and maintaining a Management System which is compliant to the principles on Service Quality and Information Security. These principles are met by Veritran under the following business policies:
- The satisfaction of our customers. The company is oriented towards meeting the needs of our current and potential customers, providing them with products and services that meet the most demanding international quality expectations.
- The continuous improvement of our building and technological infrastructure to promote a work environment in accordance with the highest international corporate standards, which allows our staff to provide the best products and services.
- The constant reduction of costs derived from “non-quality.”
- The effectiveness of the Quality Management System to detect opportunities for improvement.
- The training and awareness of the staff, as well as the development of workplace skills towards quality as an essential factor for Continuous Improvement.
- The consolidation of the company culture in the spirit of collaboration, participation and commitment to quality.
- The constant research and development of new products and technologies that allow the company to provide innovative solutions which meet the quality expectations of our customers.
- The strengthening of ties with the community, interacting with society through organizations that improve the living conditions of its inhabitants.
Information Security Policy
Veritran implements an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to protect, preserve and administer the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information associated with its activities by managing the risks and implementing awareness programs and checks for the purpose of minimizing the probability of occurrence of security incidents and their impact, continuously revising and improving the ISMS and complying with the requirements related to information security and cybersecurity.