Developers C++ Backend Unix/Linux
As a C++ Backend developer, you will be working on a mission critical platform that’s used by millions of people around the world and processes +10 Billons transactions. You will see your value added to our products and you´ll became part of the digital revolution in the financial industry.
We are looking for the best C++ developers who face the challenge of building world class products where quality, performance, security and scalability are a must.
You’ll be part of a scrum team that comprises the best software developers, UX designers, test engineers and support engineers. Within your team you are much more than a developer: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, a software craftsmanship.
Who are you?
- You love designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Experience with Linux and Unix OS, POSIX, IPC, Shell Scripting
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and information security
We consider a plus if you have experience with the following:
- You’ve demonstrated technical leadership, leading by example in software development teams.
- Experience with performance tuning, reusability and maintainability of core applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge and good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with release management, testing and Devops.
- Experience in building applications for a software product organization
- You are a team player who actively shares knowledge and likes to coach others.
- Your understanding and ability to communicate in English is excellent
Join Our Team!
Complete the form, put in the references the name of the position that you want to apply, attach your CV and be part of our challenge!