Lead Developer / Web Architect (Java – Angular)
As a Lead Developer, you will be shaping a mission critical platform that’s used by millions of people around the world and processes +10 Billons transactions. You will see your value added to our products and you´ll became part of the digital revolution in the financial industry.
We are looking for a software architect with a deep technical background in both, FrontEnd and BackEnd Web technologies, who faces the challenge of building world class products where quality, performance, security and scalability are a must.
You will also be acting in a technical leadership position: comfortable with a mix of responsibilities spanning leadership/providing guidance to others as well as individual implementation work. Applying technical expertise, including engineering and operational excellence, to challenging programming and design problems. Ability to identify areas for improvement (whether tools, practices, etc…) and take initiative to work toward a solution
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience of server-side technology designing/architecting applications with web technologies in a JEE environment, including Servlets, JSP, Java/JEE, HTTP, HTML, XML, SQL, JDBC/Hibernate/ Spring and Spring extensions such as Web MVC, Security, Data
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of asynchronous request handling (AJAX)
- Hands on experience in administering and configuring Java Application Servers such as Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss
- Deep Knowledge in web exploitation or real web attacks analysis with Low-level understanding of security principles, theories and web vulnerabilities/exploits and attacks reproduction
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions and experience leading deep architecture discussions. We consider a plus if you have experience with the following:
- You’ve demonstrated technical leadership, leading by example in agile development teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with release management, automated testing, and Devops.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle of a Software Product. This must include managing development, testing, documenting continuous integration, and deployments.
- Your understanding and ability to communicate in English is excellent
- Strong knowledge of User Experience concepts and best practices
- Experience in web based software deployments with large user community and cross browser compatibility is advantageous.
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other public cloud vendors
Join Our Team!
Complete the form, put in the references the name of the position that you want to apply, attach your CV and be part of our challenge!