Product Owner Web (Sr)
VeriTran is on the lookout for a Product Owner with a Digital Banking or Fintech background for its Digital Banking Platform, used by millions of people around the world and processes +10 Billons transactions. We are looking for an IT professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work of our Web team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Product Owner job description
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner, providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Define product vision, road-map for Product evolution & maintenance:
- Research and analyze market, industry, competitors, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Work closely with Product Management and Stake Holders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Design, propose and execute the product roadmap according to the strategic goals of the company.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Coordinate cross company initiatives and keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices with other Product Owners
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- Desired previous working experience as a Product Owner for more than 3 years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a visión
- Knowledge of digital banking solutions and financial industry
Join Our Team!
Complete the form, put in the references the name of the position that you want to apply, attach your CV and be part of our challenge!