VeriTran continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of financial transactions.
We are looking for an innovative, experienced Scrum Master to support our growing engineering and product teams. Successful candidates will be collaborative, continually improving, and work well in a rapidly growing workplace.
- Manage new product features and enhancements in terms of scope, quality, and schedule.
- Coach, train and mentor all disciplines in agile methodologies.
- Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future versions and new products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and closely with engineering, product management, and quality assurance peers to manage and ship multiple, concurrent projects and provide responsive support to escalated customer issues.
- Proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, ensuring that are identified, mitigated or escalated as necessary.
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise Contribute to building a culture where continuous improvement of the agile process is in focus.
- Review current agile processes, drive process improvements and challenge the teams to innovate.
- Remove impediments that would prevent the team from achieving its sprint and release goals.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You are a Scrum Master that has successfully helped ship commercial grade software applications.
- You have the mentality that you’re there to support and drive your scrum teams.
- You have previous experience as a developer or as a member of a QA team.
- You have experience directly participating in software development processes.
- You are able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment.
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to support multiple initiatives.
- You are not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement.
- You have experience working in a remote environment.
Join Our Team!
Complete the form, put in the references the name of the position that you want to apply, attach your CV and be part of our challenge!