VeriTran is on the lookout for a lead technical writer with a software development background for its Digital Banking Platform, used by millions of people around the world and processes +10 Billons transactions. Great software products come with delightful product documentation and fast and effective knowledge delivery. This position requires a person truly motivated by demanding challenges and eager to be part of a great team working in a leading and ever-expanding company.
As a Technical Writer, you will lead the development and delivery of product documentation and other knowledge transfer materials, creating a broad set of materials to instruct and inform users about our products. Materials include, but are not limited to: APIs, installation guides, migration guides, conceptual overviews, programming examples, and release notes. You will see your value added to our products and you will became part of the digital revolution in the financial industry
You will be expected to define and own the writing style for the Products team, providing guidance where needed. In cooperation with Product Management, you will delineate the set of deliverables. A self-supporting attitude is required, proactively sourcing relevant information from the software developers. Useful insight about how to best provide leading documentation and information to users is a bonus.
You will write, edit and harmonize all our technical documentation. You must be able to demonstrate a flair for working with developers and architects to create accurate content. A growth path to team lead is possible. You will help us to build the team, and you will report to the Product Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile:
- Experience working as a Technical Writer (preferably coming from a developer role in software product company) with proven writing skills;
- Understanding and documenting APIs and services.
- Excellent didactic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Very good English writing/reading skills.
- Proven and thorough understanding of software and web technologies.
We consider a plus if you have experience with the following:
- You’ve demonstrated technical leadership, leading by example in software development teams.
- Substantial experience in writing for software product development companies.
Join Our Team!
Complete the form, put in the references the name of the position that you want to apply, attach your CV and be part of our challenge!