VeriTran takes your privacy extremely seriously. This Policy explains what data and information we collect, how and why we collect it, and how we store, use, disclose, and keep information about You and your interactions with VeriTran secure. These interactions include the use of our website, and/or the use the Platform, any of our products and/or services, including any trial version in any manner. All Information provided by you when registering on the Platform and any other information will be used in accordance with the following Policy, which you declare to know and accept and which form an integral part of the terms and conditions applicable to the Platform and available at https://www.veritran.com/privacy-policies/
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
- MECHANISMS TO LIMIT THE DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA
- TRACKING SYSTEMS
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- DATA RETENTION
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
Collectively, this electronic platform, and the software and service components developed that are made available to the Subscriber via the following interface: https://veritran.com/low_code_platform by VeriTran Holding Limited (BVI).
This private policy statement.
Collectively any software, products and/or services, including any trial version made available to the Subscriber through the Platform or VeriTran’s website in any manner.
Subscriber or You (indistinctly)
Means the one who subscribes to these terms and conditions for the use of the Platform. If the Subscriber is using the Platform on behalf of an organization or more than one organization, these terms will refer to that organization as well.
Consists of the right to access and use the Platform for a specified period in exchange for a periodic fee so as to develop applications to incorporate in its regular business activities.
VeriTran, we, us or our, (indistinctly)
VeriTran Holding Limited BVI (a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the British Virgin Islands, registered with REGISTRAR OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS under the number 1929129 pursuant to the BVI Business Companies Act., 2004, with domicile at Level 1, Palm Grove House, Wickham´s Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola) along with its parent company, all related companies and their respective subsidiaries. For the purpose of this definition, ‘related company’ shall mean any company that directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with VeriTran Holding Limited BVI or any of its subsidiaries. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
VeriTran will use the information for the following purposes: a) identification and authentication, b) administration and commercial management, c) improvement of the service, d) statistical purposes, e) sending notifications, promotions or publicity, f) marketing among others.
3.WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT?
The information is provided voluntarily by you. The provision of false or inaccurate data implies an infringement to the Policy and authorizes VeriTran to close your account.
VeriTran collects data to operate effectively and provide our services to you, such as identification data, employment data, academic data, biometric data, financial data, migration data and data regarding physical characteristics.
- Data provided by you directly: You provide some of this data directly, like when you create an account in our website, apply for a Subscription, register for a VeriTran event, or download digital assets from our website or fill out a contact request form.
- Data collected automatically: We also get some information by recording how You interact with our Platform or Services by, for example, using technologies like cookies and receiving usage data from the Platform (e.g. usage data and location data).
- Additional data from third parties: We also obtain data from third parties to whom You’ve provided your information and you’ve given Your consent to be transferred to VeriTran. For example, public records, customers, suppliers, Anti-money Laundering registries, financial institutions. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data.
When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary for us to provide services, you may not be able to use those services.
The data we collect depends on the consent you’ve provided and on the context of your interactions with VeriTran, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the services you use. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, company and position, and other similar contact data.
- We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access to our services.
- Usage data. We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with VeriTran and our services.
- Location data. For products with location-enhanced features, we collect data about your location, such as a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- We collect content of your files and communications when necessary to provide you with the services you use. For example, if you post a comment or a file using our community, forums or blog, we need to collect the content of that comment or file to display it to you and the other users of the same services.
We also collect information you provide to us when you contact us about the services and the content of messages you send to us, such as requested feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations, or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
VeriTran may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this information with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored content to provide services that may be of interest to you.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
You expressly consent that your information provided to VeriTran can be disclosed, shared or transferred to members of VeriTran´s group or third parties in accordance with the current legislation applicable to the protection of personal data. Any transferee of the Information will use the same confidentiality, and will proceed to erase it in the moment in which they are no longer necessary. Notwithstanding this, VeriTran informs you that it is not possible to corroborate that third parties comply with the same confidentiality and the effective elimination of the data provided, for which reason VeriTran does not assume any responsibility for the case that despite what is required by VeriTran, these third parties are not aware of the petition and breach existing legal norms.
VeriTran reserves the right to provide information to border control agencies, immigration authorities, customs authorities of any country, judicial authorities and/or any other public body that so requests, and when justified reasons relating to public security, national defense or public health, provided that the requesting body has the legal powers and competence to request the information.
VeriTran may disclose the information in the following cases: (a) if it is required by a judicial or administrative authority; (b) if necessary in order to exercise your rights under the Policy or any other document executed between VeriTran and you;
5. MECHANISMS TO LIMIT THE DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA
In case you would like to limit the use or disclosure of your information, you can register in the exclusion list through email to the following address: email@example.com.
6. TRACKING SYSTEMS
Users and/or visitors of the Platform know and agree that VeriTran may use similar tracking systems and/or services and/or technologies that perform a similar function, such as those listed below in a non-exhaustive manner:
- Internet protocol address registration: VeriTran uses an internet protocol address registration system that allows us to know the location of users and/or visitors of the site to provide a better service and provide information related to it, as well such as improving and/or personalizing commercial and promotional initiatives, making news, advertising or promotions, banners of interest, improving its content and articles offer and, on the other hand, to promote and enforce the rules and safety of the Platform. By accessing the Platform, the user and/or visitor of the Platform knows and accepts that the system is used.
- Single pixel: is an electronic image (also called transparent pixel) placed in the code of a web page with purposes similar to cookies. In addition, a single pixel is used to measure traffic patterns of users and/or site visitors to another in order to maximize the flow of traffic through the web. The user and/or visitor of the Platform knows and accepts that VeriTran can use a tracking system through the use of single pixels.
Pointer tracking system: In order to analyze and improve the usability of the Platform, VeriTran can also use mouse pointer tracking systems or services as well as other user tracking systems and/or services on its Site. The user and/or visitor of the site knows and accepts that VeriTran can use this tracking system of the mouse pointer as well as other similar systems of tracking.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
All information requested and/or recruited by these means of monitoring/tracking will be treated with strict confidentiality and can only be revealed before an express request of a competent judicial body. VeriTran may disclose the Information in the following cases: (a) if it is required by a judicial or administrative authority; (b) if necessary in order to exercise your rights under the Policy.
8. DATA RETENTION
The information shall be stored during the entire period during which the Account remains active and until the legal deadlines applicable to the prescription of the rights and obligations related to the account have been in effect since its termination, regardless of the reason for which the registration ceased in its validity.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of his Information and/or his/her user profile accessing his/her registration data.
Furthermore, and in accordance with current legislation, the user may request the exercise of his/her right to access, rectify or delete the Information free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless there is a legitimate interest therein, by sending an email to request the update of the same in the sense indicated by the user or sending a copy of the Information as set out in the files of VeriTran as collected in the registration process and eventual subsequent updates generated under the username and password of the user.
If the information is incorrect and the user wants to correct it, update it and / or delete it, VeriTran will proceed as requested by the user at no cost.
Any request for updating and/or deletion of the Information should be addressed to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the email “Report”, “Rectify”, “Delete” and / or “Update” as appropriate and providing the necessary data to fulfill the object of the request.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, VeriTran may keep the Information or data the removal of which has been requested if there is a legal obligation to keep the data or an order issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in that sense.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
VeriTran may modify or update this Policy due to legal requirements or our own needs. We commit to maintain you updated about any modification to this Policy or our business model through our website https://www.veritran.com/. By the access and use of our website, it is understood that you have read and accept this Policy as a whole, and give your consent about your personal data, including sensitive data, for data processing in terms of this Policy, unless you express opposition.
Information security and cybersecurity policy
VeriTran has defined the following general policy, which represents the company’s commitment statement with Information Security and Cybersecurity:
VeriTran implements an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to protect, preserve and manage the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information associated with its activities, by managing risks and implementing controls and awareness programs, with the aim of minimizing the probability of occurrence and impact of security incidents, the continuous review and improvement of the system and compliance with the requirements related to information security.
Information Security Steering Committee