Quality Management System Policy
VERITRAN, dedicated to the provision of transactional solutions on mobile devices, has a target market with current and potential clients, who demand more services with higher quality requirements every day. In this environment, Management understands that continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System is a priority objective in order to achieve customer satisfaction and improve competitiveness.
Accordingly, the VERITRAN Management has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS), choosing the international standard ISO 9001 as a reference and has established the following operating principles, on which our Quality Management System is based:
- The satisfaction of our customers. The company is oriented towards meeting the needs of our current and potential customers, providing them with products and services that meet the most demanding international quality expectations.
- The continuous improvement of our building and technological infrastructure to promote a work environment in accordance with the highest international corporate standards, which allows our staff to provide the best products and services.
- The constant reduction of costs derived from “non-quality”.
- The effectiveness of the Quality Management System to detect opportunities for improvement.
- The training and awareness of the staff, as well as the development of workplace skills towards quality as an essential factor for continuous improvement.
- The consolidation of the company culture in the spirit of collaboration, participation and commitment to quality.
- The constant research and development of new products and technologies that allow the company to provide innovative solutions which meet the quality expectations of our customers.
- The strengthening of ties with the community, interacting with society through organizations that improve the living conditions of its inhabitants.
VERITRAN Management commits to supporting this policy and to motivate all staff, trusting in their adherence and participation, with an individual and joint commitment that ensures the conformity of products and services with the requirements of customers, legal regulations, and ultimately, the competitiveness of the company.
Buenos Aires, June 28, 2018